Garment construction involves the procedures are that are undertake to ensure that out of the procedures clothes have been made. They are created from various parts which require different construction procedures or skills. These processes include: treatments for fullness, pockets, waist bands, openings, fastening and hem management.
1. Treating fullness. This is looked as arrangement of the extra height and width of fabric to get the following:
a.) Getting a good fit through the garment.
b.) Shaping the garment.
c.) Providing fashion features.
d.) Decorating the garment.
Management of fullness is achieved by: darts, pleat, tucks, gathers, easing, smocking, shirring and use of elastic.
2. Pockets. This is the essential feature on outer garments, they are functional and decorative and at times they are used to stress or introduce fashion features. Selecting a pocket to make use of over a garment depends upon: the sort of garment, fabric being used, position for the garment as well as the effect desired.
3. Openings and Fastening. It the part that is left unstitched on the garment or article allow the garment to be placed on and served by ease. Normally it's fastened up after the garment continues to be worn to be able to retain its shape. They can be either decorative, plain or functional.
Fastening may be the closing up and opening to retain the original shape and fit of the garment. These are decorative and functional or both. Before selecting which fastening to use one has to understand the kind of opening to have, therefore on needs to consider: the kind of garment, weight and magnificence in the fabric and also the kind of opening.
4. Hem management. This is the method of finishing raw edges in different parts of a cloth construction. These parts are; lower a part of a skirt, dress, short sleeves as well as the top a part of a pocket. These are allowed to be as invisible as you can unless a decorative feature is desired.
5. Waist Band. They are utilised to support the raw edges on the waist also to improve the good condition within a garment. waist bands can also be employed to hold fashion garments available like:belts and ribbons.
The above processes are important to make garment to be sure fullness of the clothes, effect desired along with the results of the clothes. In order to make an effective outfit and a well-built cloth one or more of the aforementioned should be used from the construction making with the cloth. Therefore the four stages are a must to make use of and they are more essential in all of the cloth construction processes.
For more info about thang may view our new web site: this