Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make More Money Trading Tommorrow

Where am I now? - The first step in any endeavor is to understand where we are today. Without a firm understanding of our starting point there is no hope in creating an effective plan of action. It is important to take this step seriously and give an honest appraisal of where you are.

In business you have many, many functions. A lot of you work at companies. It could be the accounting department, the human resources department, or the sales and marketing department.

It all started one day when I got an instant message from a friend of mine. professional networking asked me if I could go a link he gave me and and complete the survey. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but it turned out he was getting paid for every completed survey that was done on his affiliate link. This was a new concept to me and amazed me. He showed me a website he built where people could signup, do surveys and other email submit type offers and get paid a fraction of what he received for each completion.

Separate the urgent from the important: A top principle in time management i the recognition between the important from the urgent. Many very important things are not urgent, and many things that seem urgent are not important. You must learn to separate the two, focus on the items that are both important and urgent.

Spend an entire day "time-insulating" the activities that take/waste your time. For example, read your e-mail only once in the morning and again in the afternoon. Answer your e-mail only once a day, twice if you must. What are some other "time takers" you suffer?

I have taken the liberty of researching several strategic planning models that are out there and have extracted a few key elements for creating sound objectives. By thoroughly answering the following questions you will set a firm foundation for success.

Time after time, and then he proved it. Now I just trade once a day and that's not a must. I also have more times for my family, friends, and hobbies. They are most valuable than getting profit from trading. If you think I have best trading system. No, I just have common trading system.